Conducted only once every 4-5 years, Graphis recognizes the world's best brand identity/logo design.
Duffy and Partners' own identity—the D&P logo—was recognized with a Graphis Platinum award.
Identities for seven other clients were awarded with Gold awards. See the images here.
1. Duffy and Partners
2. V.I.O. - a new brand of portable video technology.
3. Seafire Restaurant at Atlantis - Paradise Island in The Bahamas.
4. Mill City Farmers Market - an organic and sustainable foods market in Minneapolis.
5. Kerzner Marine Foundation - a non-profit organization dedicated to saving marine ecosystems.
6. Fresca - a revitalization of a venerable soft drink brand.
7. Toyota Trucks - putting shoulders on a leading truck brand.
8. Basin White at Disney World in Orlando - an upscale bath and beauty products retailer.
Graphis strives to serve as a platform for outstanding work in Design, Photography, and Advertising. It has upheld its reputation as the premier publication covering graphic communications worldwide and has been revered for its artistic presentation, impeccable design, and exemplary production qualities. Global in scope, Graphis is a compelling record of the most significant and influential communication work being produced today.
GRAPHIS LOGO 7 ANNUAL
This book is published once every four or five years, and features the best logo designs from around the globe. The book will come out mid-February 2008.